Assistant in Nursing
Job no: 492321
Work type: Part time
Categories: Assistant in Nursing
Whiddon, a not-for-profit organisation, has been providing exceptional care to older Australians across regional, rural and remote NSW and QLD for more than 70 years. We actively promote and maintain a proud sense of community and are passionate about enriching the lives of our clients by delivering flexible and personalised services to support our clients to continue to live safely and independently at home and in their community.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Looking for a passionate Assistant in Nursing to join the team on a permanent part-time basis at our Kyogle home.
The Assistant in Nursing position is responsible for effectively providing personal care services that meet the needs of residents and promote positive outcomes.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Certificate III in Individual support or similar (or willing to study)
- Excellent assessment, clinical care and decision-making skills
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Influenza and COVID Vaccination (or willing to obtain)
- NDIS Worker Check - NDISWC (or willing to obtain)
- An ability to complete computer generated documentation and progress notes as well as written charts
- Right to work in Australia
As a Whiddon employee, there are a variety of benefits available to you both at work and outside of work. These benefits include:
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Long Service Leave after 5 years
- Extra day off per year - Frank Whiddon Day
- Salary sacrificing benefits - pay less tax and keep more of your pay
- Retail discounts such as JB Hifi, Redballoon, Foxtel, among others
- Novated leasing
- HESTA Fee Relief
- Scholarships available
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please submit a copy of your resume and cover letter addressing the above criteria. To find out more about this position and the benefits of a career at Whiddon then visit our website https://www.whiddon.com.au/careers/ or contact Kathy or Kearra from our Kyogle team on 02 6632 5600.
Apply now Refer a friend
Back to search results