Registered Nurse - Maclean
Job no: 492337
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Categories: Registered Nurse
Whiddon, a not-for-profit organisation, has been providing exceptional care to older Australians across regional, rural and remote NSW and QLD for more than 70 years. We actively promote and maintain a proud sense of community and are passionate about enriching the lives of our clients by delivering flexible and personalised services to support our clients to continue to live safely and independently at home and in their community.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Seeking Registered Nurses to join our fantastic team at Whiddon Maclean on a casual basis.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing clinical services outcomes as required by the Care Plan;
- Overseeing the effective workforce planning and rostering of staff to ensure the delivery of care as required by the care plan;
- Managing and developing employees;
- Being a champion for client rights and the creation of a culture where clients are respected as individuals.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- 5 weeks annual leave (for permanent employees);
- Long Service Leave after 5 years (for permanent employees);
- Registration with AHPRA;
- Previous experience in aged care preferred;
- Proven skills in clinical care, clinical decision making and palliation;
- First Aid Certificate;
- Novated leasing (for permanent employees);
- Current Influenza and COVID Vaccination (or willing to obtain);
- Current NDIS Worker Check - NDISWC (or willing to obtain)
As a Whiddon employee, there are a variety of benefits available to you both at work and outside of work. These benefits include:
- Extra day off per year - Frank Whiddon Day
- Salary sacrificing benefits - pay less tax and keep more of your pay
- Retail discounts such as JB Hifi, Redballoon, Foxtel, among others.
- HESTA Fee Relief
- Scholarships available
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please submit a copy of your resume and cover letter addressing the above criteria. To find out more about this position and the benefits of a career at Whiddon then visit our website https://www.whiddon.com.au/careers/ or contact Christine Marando on 02 66032600.
Apply now Refer a friend
Back to search results