Catering Assistant - Wingham
Job no: 493489
Work type: Casual
Categories: Catering Assistant
You are looking for a secure job where your efforts are genuinely appreciated by customers, colleagues, and managers. Good food warms the heart and feeds the soul. From preparing food and plating it in an appealing way, to providing friendly food and beverage services, you can literally make the day for our residents.
You can join a team that is passionate and positive and where you feel satisfaction in what you do again while you become a part of the rich life stories of older Australians.
We are a not-for-profit organisation, but more importantly, we are like one big family and treat each of our residents, families, and team members with the same levels of passion, care, and respect.
We are hoping you will join our fantastic Whiddon family at Wingham, in the Mid-North coast region, on a Casual basis.
WHAT WE OFFER
Whiddon offer the opportunity for employees to make positive and meaningful impact on residents and clients in their roles. With our resident focused approach to care employees are provided with the opportunity to develop strong relationships and friendships.
In addition to the opportunity to genuinely make a difference in your role, Whiddon offer a competitive package with all the elements that you would expect and more:
- Salary Packaging options so you can keep more of your pay. Did you know that by salary packaging, you can increase your hourly rate by up to more than $2? (obtaining financial advice is recommended) This is how:
- Up to $611.53 per fortnight to pay your mortgage, rent, school fees, etc.
- Up to $101.92 per fortnight to pay entertainment activities like cafes, restaurants, etc.
- Leave entitlements so you can rest, recuperate and take care of your loved ones! (Permanent employees) - NSW ONLY
- 5 weeks Annual Leave (or the option to cash out Annual Leave)
- Long Service Leave after 5 years
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave
- Up to 3 days paid community service leave each year
- Up to 4 days paid compassionate leave
- Work/life balance. Options to work morning and afternoon.
- Whiddon Scholarships so you can study and advance your career. You can get financial support to cover your studies
- Learning, learning, learning. Leadership courses for all levels of leaders, education resources and more!
- Get recognised for your great work! On the spot recognition, Every Day Heroes, Annual Awards night and more.
- Employee Referral Program. Earn bonuses for inviting your friends to work
- Employee Assistance Program for when you need extra support
- Locations across NSW and QLD. If you need to relocate or wish to transfer between our Homes
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please submit a copy of your resume addressing the above criteria. To find out more about this position and the benefits of a career at Whiddon then visit our website https://www.whiddon.com.au/careers/
Apply now Refer a friend
Back to search results