Registered Nurse - Wingham
Job no: 493503
Work type: Part time
Categories: Registered Nurse
Your passion for whole-of-person care will find a place to grow with us, where mutual respect and deep relationships are at the heart of everything we do. Knowing how important open communication and teamwork is, you will join a team of experienced colleagues whose passion has created a positive and supportive environment.
We recognise you are a growing professional as well, so our home managers and clinical leaders will take the time to coach and mentor you, and actively encourage your continued clinical learning, operational capability building and career progression.
We are a not-for-profit organisation, but more importantly, we are like one big family and treat each of our residents, families, and team members with the same levels of passion, care, and respect.
We are hoping you will join our fantastic Whiddon family at Wingham, in the Mid-North coast region, on a Part-time basis.
To be considered for this role you will require AHPRA Registration, proven skills in clinical care, clinical decision and palliation, First Aid and CPR Certificates. Previous experience in Aged Care is desired but not essential.
WHAT WE OFFER
Whiddon offer the opportunity for employees to make positive and meaningful impact on residents and clients in their roles. With our resident focused approach to care employees are provided with the opportunity to develop strong relationships and friendships.
In addition to the opportunity to genuinely make a difference in your role, Whiddon offer a competitive package with all the elements that you would expect and more:
- Salary Packaging options so you can keep more of your pay. Did you know that by salary packaging, you can increase your hourly rate by more than $3? (obtaining financial advice is recommended) This is how:
- Up to $611.53 per fortnight to pay your mortgage, rent, school fees, etc.
- Up to $101.92 per fortnight to pay entertainment activities like cafes, restaurants, etc.
- Leave entitlements so you can rest, recuperate and take care of your loved ones! (Permanent employees) - NSW ONLY
- 5 weeks Annual Leave (or the option to cash out Annual Leave)
- Long Service Leave after 5 years
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave
- Up to 3 days paid community service leave each year
- Up to 4 days paid compassionate leave
- Work/life balance. Options to work morning, afternoon or night shifts
- Whiddon Scholarships so you can study and advance your career. You can get financial support to cover your studies
- Learning, learning, learning. Leadership courses for all levels of leaders, education resources and more!
- Get recognised for your great work! On the spot recognition, Every Day Heroes, Annual Awards night and more.
- Employee Referral Program. Earn bonuses for inviting your friends to work
- Employee Assistance Program for when you need extra support
- Locations across NSW and QLD. If you need to relocate or wish to transfer between our Homes
- Sponsorship Visa Program for eligible candidates
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please submit a copy of your resume addressing the above criteria. To find out more about this position and the benefits of a career at Whiddon then visit our website https://www.whiddon.com.au/careers/
Please note all successful candidates are required to provide evidence of NDIS Workers Check.
Apply now Refer a friend
Back to search results